How to Get Money to Start Your Business – by Titus M.
Lack of capital and Business underfunding is the biggest challenge affecting most Kenyan entrepreneurs. In fact, raising money should be the number one job of any good entrepreneur.
This eBook helps entrepreneurs to overcome the start-up funding roadblock once and for all. I have covered every aspect of business startup funding, including:
• Finding hidden assets that you already have that can be turned into cash to invest in business.
• How to make your friends and family beg to give you money or get in on your business idea.
• How to get FREE and almost free money from the government and NGO agencies that already have these funds set aside for those who start new businesses.
• You’ll learn how to attract interest-free funding from Angel investors who will give you funding for a small stake in your business or company.
• You’ll even learn how to deal with venture capitalists in Kenya.
• Raising Capital through Crowdfunding
• How to Raise Funds through Mergers and Acquisitions
• How to Finance your Business Expansion with Equipment Leasing
• Taking your company public through IPO
• How to Write a Fundraising Proposal
And much more…
My eBook will enlighten you and open your eyes and you will notice that there is more money out there right now than there are good ideas to invest in. If you have a great business idea and you lack funds to start it, Read this eBook today and start seeing your ideas become well-funded realities.
Buy this eBook for Ksh.100 now.
HOW TO BUY:
Simply MPESA the payment of Ksh.100/- to +254 722998267 and text me the eBook TITLE and your EMAIL, then I will send you the eBook immediately, via email or Whatsapp.
1475 total views, 4 today