The Talent Delusion -by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
The Talent Delusion: Why Data, Not Intuition, Is the Key to Unlocking Human Potential.
‘This book shows how to find, attract, develop, motivate, and retain stars. It’s full of evidence and provocative ideas to help every talent leader’ Dr Adam Grant, Wharton Professor, New York Times bestselling author, Originals and Give and Take
‘This is the book I want to hand every manager I’ve ever worked with . . . Every chapter is filled with quotes, findings, and ideas that I want to post on Twitter and share with the world’ Dr. Todd Carlisle, VP of HR, Twitter
WHY THE SCIENCE OF PEOPLE IS YOUR KEY WEAPON IN THE WAR FOR TALENT
All organisations have problems, and they nearly always concern people: how to manage them; whom to hire, fire or promote; and how to motivate, develop and retain high potential employees.
Psychology, the main science for understanding people, should be a pivotal tool for solving these problems – yet most companies play it by ear, and billions of dollars are wasted on futile interventions to attract and retain the right people for key roles.
Bridging the gap between the psychological science of talent and common real-world talent practices, The Talent Delusion aims to educate HR practitioners and leaders on how to measure, predict and manage talent. It will provide readers with a data-driven solution to the common problems around employee selection, development and engagement; how to define and evaluate talent; how to detect and inhibit toxic employee behaviours; and how to identify and harness leadership potential.
Buy this eBook for Ksh.300 now.
HOW TO BUY:
All you need to do is MPESA the payment of Ksh 300/- to 0722 998267 and text or WhatsApp me your EMAIL address with the eBook TITLE, then I will send you the eBook immediately.
eBook is available in all formats (PDF, ePub, MOBI, azw3)
Related Youtube Videos!No Video(s) found...
25 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:admin
- Member Since: 2017-06-08
Popular Ads Today
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (3 views)
- Quit your Job, Follow your Passion & be Rich – by Titus M. (2 views)
- The Talent Delusion -by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic (1 views)
- Heart and Hustle -by Patricia Bright (1 views)
- Bitter Orange by Claire Fuller (1 views)
- In the Company of Women – by Grace Bonney (1 views)
- How to Make it Big in Real Estate Business – by Tim A. (1 views)
- God Wants You Well -by Andrew Wommack (1 views)
- The Moment of Lift -by Melinda Gates (1 views)
- The Myth of the Nice Girl: Achieving a Career You Love Without Becoming a Person You Hate -by- Fran Hauser (1 views)
- Managing The Professional Service Firm -by David H. Maister (1 views)
- Stress Less, Accomplish More -by Emily Fletcher (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 200 Profitable Agribusiness Ideas in Kenya – by Timothy A. (1550 views)
- Profitable Hen Rearing – Step by Step Guide – by Titus M. (1548 views)
- 200 Profitable Business Ideas In Kenya 2017 – by Titus M. (1229 views)
- Tomatoes Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (1016 views)
- How To Start A Business From Scratch – by Titus M. (1000 views)
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (909 views)
- Mushroom Farming Step-by-Step guide – by Tim A. (882 views)
- Dairy Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (877 views)
- The Business World & What School Did Not Teach You about Business – by Titus M. (875 views)
- How Rich People Think – The Rich Kenyan and The Poor Kenyan – by Titus M. (750 views)
- Hydroponics Farming Step-by-Step -by Tim A. (742 views)
- Investing for Beginners – by Titus M. (729 views)