The Politics of Promotion -by Bonnie Marcus
The Politics of Promotion: How High-Achieving Women Get Ahead and Stay Ahead.
Break into the power circle and build relationships that advance careers.
The Politics of Promotion offers women the tools and guidance they need to successfully navigate the realities of their organization, emphasizing the need to understand office politics to get the promotions and recognition they deserve. Written by Bonnie Marcus, a professional coach who focuses on helping women advance their careers, this book demonstrates the impact of relationships and sponsorship on career trajectory. Readers will learn why excellence and achievement aren’t propulsion enough to get ahead, and how networking with power and intention can make all the difference in perception, reputation, and promotion. Far beyond the typical advice of “be assertive” and “embrace ambition,” this book provides a unique and proven method for becoming a bigger player in the workplace and avoiding unexpected trip-ups that can add years to the climb—or end it for good.
Many women focus on performance, thinking that good work garners promotion. Too often, they’re left outside of the circles of power and influence where decisions are made that affect their careers. The Politics of Promotion provides a framework for breaking into that circle, and taking control of one’s own career path, specifically showing how to:
- Navigate office politics successfully
- Build and nurture key relationships
- Get comfortable with self-promotion
- Avoid potentially disastrous “blindsides”
Women who want to advance cannot afford to view politics as “dirty.” It’s the reality of the workplace, one that differs between organizations and fluctuates over time. Although being savvy about office politics is important for both genders, unconscious bias and stereotypes create special challenges for women. Learning to navigate these complex rules and customs is the key to professional recognition for women, fostering relationships that reach far beyond the next evaluation. Women looking to get ahead will find that the insights in The Politics of Promotion can help smooth the way.
Buy this eBook for Ksh.300 now.
HOW TO BUY:
All you need to do is MPESA the payment of Ksh 300/- to 0722 998267 and text or WhatsApp me your EMAIL address with the eBook TITLE, then I will send you the eBook immediately.
eBook is available in all formats (PDF, ePub, MOBI, azw3)
Related Youtube Videos!No Video(s) found...
23 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:admin
- Member Since: 2017-06-08
Other items listed by admin
- The Business World & What School Did Not Teach You about Business – by Titus M.
- Why You Need a Vision Board: Dream it. Pin it. Live it. -by- Terri Savelle Foy
- True Love magazine January 2018 issue
- Greenhouse Farming for beginners Guide -by Tim A.
- The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life -by Robin Sharma
Popular Ads Today
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (3 views)
- Quit your Job, Follow your Passion & be Rich – by Titus M. (2 views)
- The Politics of Promotion -by Bonnie Marcus (1 views)
- Business Secrets from the Bible -by- Rabbi Daniel Lapin (1 views)
- Stay At Home Jobs For Mums -by Titus M. (1 views)
- Photography Services (1 views)
- The Talent Delusion -by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic (1 views)
- Heart and Hustle -by Patricia Bright (1 views)
- Bitter Orange by Claire Fuller (1 views)
- In the Company of Women – by Grace Bonney (1 views)
- How to Make it Big in Real Estate Business – by Tim A. (1 views)
- God Wants You Well -by Andrew Wommack (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 200 Profitable Agribusiness Ideas in Kenya – by Timothy A. (1550 views)
- Profitable Hen Rearing – Step by Step Guide – by Titus M. (1548 views)
- 200 Profitable Business Ideas In Kenya 2017 – by Titus M. (1229 views)
- Tomatoes Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (1016 views)
- How To Start A Business From Scratch – by Titus M. (1000 views)
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (909 views)
- Mushroom Farming Step-by-Step guide – by Tim A. (882 views)
- Dairy Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (877 views)
- The Business World & What School Did Not Teach You about Business – by Titus M. (875 views)
- How Rich People Think – The Rich Kenyan and The Poor Kenyan – by Titus M. (750 views)
- Hydroponics Farming Step-by-Step -by Tim A. (742 views)
- Investing for Beginners – by Titus M. (729 views)