The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches -by Peter Levitan
The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches. is the definitive how-to guide for every advertising, design, digital and PR agency that wants to increase its odds of winning new accounts.
Based on 30 years of pitching for new accounts, I know that there is no such thing as a standard marketing services pitch scenario. Every client category, assignment, timetable, budget, search consultant, procurement system, and client personality is unique.
However… While there is no standard pitch or agency, I know from experience that there are universal pitch criteria that can be identified and addressed regardless of the type or size of the client, specific marketing objectives, or agency. To that extent, The Levitan Pitch is designed to deliver one master benefit:
You will win more new clients.
In Chapter One of this book, I discuss the very high cost of failing to run well-crafted, efficient pitches. The costs of failure include poor agency staff morale, individual employee burnout, and the financial cost to an agency’s bottom-line that comes from the cost of participating in four-month agency searches and funding an agency’s annual business development plan. This chapter tells the story of Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising’s “The Worst Advertising Pitch Ever”.
Chapter Two offers an escape hatch. You should not pitch every account that comes knocking. I give you a handy tool to gauge both the value of the prospective client and your agency’s chances of winning.
Chapter Three begins to help you position the pitch for success. We look at the essential facts of the pitch and dig into understanding the client’s mindset by understanding the type of assignment, type of relationship they are looking for, and what type of agency will fulfil their needs.
Chapter Four delivers the list of “The 12 Deadliest Presentation Mistakes”. These are identified pitch killers that come from my personal experience and the experiences of agency CEO’s, clients, and search consultants. The accompanying cartoons wouldn’t be as funny if these mistakes were not being made over and over, even by the most sophisticated agencies.
In Chapter Five, I lay out thirty short but very sweet suggestions for how to build a brilliant presentation that I know will greatly increase your odds of winning. These ideas cover three core elements of a successful pitch: process management, content development, and how to deliver a standout presentation. Each rule is supported by a tip or insight that offers a fast way to achieve your objectives.
Chapter Six is all about don’t take my word for it. This chapter brings invaluable learning via fourteen interviews with a range of communications industry experts. It is informative and often mind-blowing to hear the pitch related experiences and advice of agency search consultants, compensation experts, an ex P&G procurement executive, a negotiation trainer, the 4A’s, the Association of National Advertisers, a silicon valley presentation guru, a leading agency strategist, an ex-Nike and W+K executive on building chemistry, an IP lawyer on who actually owns your pitch ideas, the CEO of a London advertising agency, and the CEO of an independent agency network who has been on both sides of the table.
Finally, I’ve included insights about all too common agency pitch mistakes from 16 of the world’s leading search consultants.
I hope that you will find the book informative, insightful, occasionally humorous, and most importantly, a good read that ultimately results in more wins for your company.
Buy this eBook for Ksh.300 now.
HOW TO BUY:
All you need to do is MPESA the payment of Ksh 300/- to 0722 998267 and text or WhatsApp me your EMAIL address with the eBook TITLE, then I will send you the eBook immediately.
eBook is available in all formats (PDF, ePub, MOBI, azw3)
Related Youtube Videos!No Video(s) found...
26 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:admin
- Member Since: 2017-06-08
Other items listed by admin
- AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order -by Kai-Fu Lee
- Online Business for Beginners in Kenya
- 200 Profitable Business Ideas In Kenya 2017 – by Titus M.
- Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection – by Sharon Salzberg
- Blue Ocean Shift: Beyond Competing -by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne
Popular Ads Today
- The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho (2 views)
- How to Easily Get Money to Start Your Business – by Titus M. (2 views)
- The Last Black Unicorn -by Tiffany Haddish (2 views)
- Mount Trilogy (Ruthless King, Defiant Queen, Sinful Empire) -by Meghan March (2 views)
- The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches -by Peter Levitan (1 views)
- An Intentional Life -by Karen Stott (1 views)
- Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring – by Florence Stone (1 views)
- Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity by Dean Graziosi (1 views)
- Mixing Tanks for Detergents, Animal feeds, Paint, Ice-cream, Yogurt (1 views)
- Investing for Beginners – by Titus M. (1 views)
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions -by Stephen Hawking (1 views)
- wholesale Soft Jumbo Toilet Tissue Paper (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 200 Profitable Agribusiness Ideas in Kenya – by Timothy A. (1400 views)
- Profitable Hen Rearing – Step by Step Guide – by Titus M. (1331 views)
- 200 Profitable Business Ideas In Kenya 2017 – by Titus M. (1092 views)
- How To Start A Business From Scratch – by Titus M. (907 views)
- Tomatoes Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (837 views)
- Mushroom Farming Step-by-Step guide – by Tim A. (739 views)
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (736 views)
- Dairy Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (721 views)
- The Business World & What School Did Not Teach You about Business – by Titus M. (720 views)
- Soar!: Build Your Vision from the Ground Up -by- T. D. Jakes (677 views)
- Investing for Beginners – by Titus M. (671 views)
- Agriculture in Kenya & Its Hidden Business Opportunities – by Titus M. (639 views)