Business Secrets from the Bible -by- Rabbi Daniel Lapin
You might be wondering, Why Business Secrets from the Bible? Why not Tennis Secrets from the Bible, or Car Racing Secrets from the Bible, or Beauty and Makeup Tips from the Bible? One can find pretty much whatever one seeks within the pages of that mysterious and majestic volume that has had so much influence on the story of civilization. Over the years, many have projected onto its pages their own visions, fears, and hopes and have subsequently seen it reflect back confirmation of their convictions. Unfortunately, this has led to all kinds of misguided and invalid projections upon the Bible. The Bible can tell us much, but we cannot impose whatever we feel like upon it. The original meaning of the Bible must be preserved, even as we attempt to interpret the Bible.
But how to know the difference? Let ancient Jewish wisdom be your guide.
Meticulous meanings, diligent intergenerational transmission, and specifics laid out in the Oral Torah have helped preserve the original meanings. There is magic in what I call the Lord’s language—Hebrew. Teachers of the Torah must impart a deep adherence and responsibility for original meaning on the next generation of faithful students of the Torah. Teachers should faithfully transmit to their students exactly what they learned from their own teachers. This has been the case for generations. Thus, within the authentic chain of transmission, there has been very little distortion and almost no imposition of personal agendas.
Fortunately, you don’t have to take my word for this or for any other axiomatic propositions you will encounter in this book. I will ask you to unshackle yourself from the dreadful intellectual prison of “expert-itis” and allow room for your own powers of observation and deductive reasoning. Stop worrying about whether any expert has already published what I am about to disclose.
:: Buy this eBook for Ksh.100 now.
HOW TO BUY:
In East Africa: All you need to do is MPESA the payment of Ksh.100/- to +254 722998267 and text me the eBook TITLE and your EMAIL, then I will send you the eBook immediately.
Other Countries: Click BUY NOW. Pay by MOBILE button (above). The cost will be charged to your mobile phone Airtime, at a rate equivalent to 100 KES ( approx. $1). After payment is received the ebook will be sent to you immediately via email or Whatsapp.
For enquiries text +254 722998267
Check out more ebooks at fair prices in classipress.co.ke ebooks
298 total views, 1 today
179 total views, 0 today
187 total views, 0 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:admin
- Member Since: 2017-06-08
Other items listed by admin
Popular Ads Today
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (3 views)
- Quit your Job, Follow your Passion & be Rich – by Titus M. (2 views)
- Business Secrets from the Bible -by- Rabbi Daniel Lapin (1 views)
- Stay At Home Jobs For Mums -by Titus M. (1 views)
- Photography Services (1 views)
- The Talent Delusion -by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic (1 views)
- Heart and Hustle -by Patricia Bright (1 views)
- Bitter Orange by Claire Fuller (1 views)
- In the Company of Women – by Grace Bonney (1 views)
- How to Make it Big in Real Estate Business – by Tim A. (1 views)
- God Wants You Well -by Andrew Wommack (1 views)
- The Moment of Lift -by Melinda Gates (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 200 Profitable Agribusiness Ideas in Kenya – by Timothy A. (1550 views)
- Profitable Hen Rearing – Step by Step Guide – by Titus M. (1548 views)
- 200 Profitable Business Ideas In Kenya 2017 – by Titus M. (1229 views)
- Tomatoes Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (1016 views)
- How To Start A Business From Scratch – by Titus M. (1000 views)
- Cooking Oil Dispenser/ Cooking Oil Atm (909 views)
- Mushroom Farming Step-by-Step guide – by Tim A. (882 views)
- Dairy Farming Step-by-Step Guide -by Tim A. (877 views)
- The Business World & What School Did Not Teach You about Business – by Titus M. (875 views)
- How Rich People Think – The Rich Kenyan and The Poor Kenyan – by Titus M. (750 views)
- Hydroponics Farming Step-by-Step -by Tim A. (742 views)
- Investing for Beginners – by Titus M. (729 views)